For you Apple iPad 2 owner and you want to make your iPad device seems like new or you want to sell, you can reset the iPad 2 device in Factory setting. There are two ways to reset your iPad device, that’s from iTunes or without iTunes.
Here are steps to reset Apple iPad 2 device:
1. Select menu Setting > General > Reset.
2. Select ‘Erase All Content and Settings’.
3. After that iPad 2 would only display plug-in to iTunes.
4. Connect your iPad 2 to computer through iTunes to activate your device
5. Now you can restore your backup or setup the new iPad
1. Open iTunes in your computer, then connect your iPad device to computer.
2. In iTunes, select iPad (on iTunes sidebar). Then click on ‘Restore’.
3. iTunes would download the latest iOS for re-reset process, so you have to be connected with internet, and this process needs long time, depend on your internet speed.
4. After iPad re-reset process finished, there would be notification telling you to restart your iPad. Click on OK.
5. Now you can return your previous back up or setup new iPad. If you do re-reset through iTunes, it would automatically backup your data and application and made you possible to return your data and application after iPad re-reset.